FPA Member Privacy Statement
The Financial Planning Association ("FPA" or "we") is an independent, non-profit organization with more than 29,000 individual and affiliated members. We want to demonstrate FPA's commitment to your privacy as a FPA member by disclosing our information practices in connection with the collection and use of personally identifiable information. As a FPA member ("you"), we are disclosing to you in this document:
1. what personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you when becoming a FPA member and by accessing FPA's Web site at http://www.fpanet.org;
2. how the information is used;
3. with whom the information may be shared;
4. what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
5. the kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under FPA control; and
6. how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.